Extended Hours Service!
Dear patients, a new Extended Hours Service will be available as from 4th September for all patients to book routine appointments with GPs, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. The service will operate every weekday evening and weekend mornings ant 2 local practices. Please ask at reception for more information and to book these appointments.
Dear Patients, new Extended Hours Service will be available as from 4th September for all patients to book routine appointments with GP, Practice Nurse and Healthcare Assistant through the reception desk which service will operate every weekday evenings and weekend mornings at 2 local GP Practices. Please ask for more information at the reception.
2018 New Services!
We are now able to offer new Minor Surgery and Sexual Health Services to our patients. Click here to find out more.
Welcome to Kingsway Health Centre
With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Patient Participation Group (PPG) - NOW RECRUITING
Patient Participation Groups (PPG’s) are about involving patients in the decision-making of the surgery and listening to their views before deciding a course of action. More specifically, PPGs:
• Encourage involvement of patients in developing and improving services;
• Encourage the involvement of patients in their own care;
• Regularly review the results of patient surveys;
• Share information on NHS developments which will affect patients.
To have your voice heard join our Patient Participation group, simply complete our online registration form and we will contact you to confirm your registration.
Our New Website is available in other languages
Our new website can be translated into other languages in just a few clicks. See below for instructions on how to change the language settings:
- Firstly click the 'Translate Page' link under the 'Quick Links' navigation menu;
- Click the down arrow beside 'Select Language' and choose your preferred language from the list;
- The website will now be translated into your preferred language. To switch back to the original English language version simply click the 'Show Original' button at the top of the page.